Friday 21 July 2017

Week 29 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Friday everyone! ...
It's Inspiration Week for our current 
Anything Goes Challenge
enter HERE
Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
Closes: Noon, GMT, Friday 28 July to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.

Our Winner and Top 3 of our last Anything Goes Challenge will be announced at the end of this post....

Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team....

Tina: I´ve made a door wreath for you. For that i have printed the beautiful Winnie Winterland Paper and cut a lot of stars out of it. The stars were folded in 3D and then glued to a cardboard ring.
In the lower center I put then Mr. & Mrs. Claus, colored with Polychromos and applied some glitter. I like the whole Winnie Winterland Bundle very well. But the selection is really not easy.

Bev here with a flip flop card. I use Winnie Winterland and Ribbon/ Gift dies to decorate.

Angie J - I've made some gorgeous Name Place Tags for Dinner table using Winnie Winterland Collectiion. I've used 2 Digital Papers from the Winnie Winterland Papers Collections Paper Haven 7 and Paper Haven 3 for the Rosettes and Name Place matting. Also used the Design Sheet 13 for the Toppers.  

Michelle - I have used Festive Christmas Collection I have used the pre coloured images and tag and just added some glitter and some Chrissy lights.
  
Scatty Jan - For my card this week I have used the wonderful clear stamp set Christmas Poinsettia/Holly. I stamped the poinsettia twice so I could raise a few of the petals.

Claire C  - I've altered an old clock to make a shaker Christmas Decoration. I coloured the image with Lyra Pencils, it's called Skating Around and you can find it as a digi here or you can get the whole Winnie in Winterland Collection here. I cut the image out, layered it over one of the beautiful backing papers with 3d foamm and added some hills made with torn paper and glitter. I popped in some 'snow' and replaced the glass of the clock with acetate. To decorate the outside of the clock I used white crackle paint and made lots of flowers with foamiran and Polkadoodles cutting dies. I used Flower 1, Flower 2 and Flower Flourish.


Such fabulous creations!.....

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Week 26/27 Challenge.....
The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
Please email us HERE, withing 14 days, quoting the following code PD29001wk26,
to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads
from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!
Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team
#20 - Nick
#40 - Engelchen
#88 - Chris
Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...
Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over you.....You can enter our current

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!